How can I make sure that the professional fiduciary is acting properly with my father’s money?

If a professional fiduciary is appointed through the probate court as a conservator, the fiduciary is required to file an annual account with the court each year. This account states all of the income to the ward’s estate and all of the expenses throughout the year. In addition, the fiduciary’s charges must be approved by the court. Interested parties such as a spouse and children are entitled to receive a copy of the account.