What do I do if my husband doesn’t have capacity to sign a power of attorney and I need to sell our house?

Unfortunately, if your husband lacks the mental capacity to sign a power of attorney, you will need to file a Petition for Conservatorship with the probate court in the county in which your husband resides. The conservatorship will enable you to sell the house on his behalf.

Send Us a Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.